Friday, October 19, 2007

all day I dream about .... update


spending a little bit of time on the painting, decided to go for a lime green, like the contrast with the black and the fresh look it will hopefully give. Noticed after working on it that I may need to increase the size of the brush that I am using to get a flatter surface. Although on reflection, I do like the marks that are left on the canvas, the movement created, I have in the past always left them so I don't think that will change, also, as I paint arse about face - paint the background after painting the image it does give the surface of the canvas a texture. Haven't worked out the colours for the three bands (Adidas) and the text/placement on the canvas.

post: quick photo of work in progress (taken in half light on the decking!!)


No comments: