Sunday, May 22, 2011

Functionality of Maintenance

Functionality of Maintenance
Having looked briefly at the blog elements of my websites it became apparent that it lacked input of any description over the last year. There have been many reasons for this, one of course is basically burn out; both imaginatively and physically, not just plain lazy! I am aware that I have had a number of people who follow my blogs, in fact I have heard that it has been used as a teaching resource, nice to know there is some value to my rants and oddities!
There are a number of factors which have led me away from posting and I thought I would have a go at explaining a number of them, hopefully they will be honest and at times thought provoking. It will also be a platform for me to start posting regularly again.
I’ve tried to break down some of the main reasons for not posting and came to the conclusion to put them into ‘family’ factors which will allow expansion with related information, images and personal thoughts. These are not meant to be excuses but by going through them I will hopefully be able to resolve many of the constraints I have and more importantly, the desire to post in a creative thinking process. I’m not going to post these thoughts in all one go, too much at one time, but I will get back into the swing of it I’m sure L emoticon number #1 in full use J

No comments: